- Silverline Phase1
- SE Tennis Center
- University of Maryland Teyser Tower
- The National Harbor Project, awarded by the Peterson Companies, to design, fabricate and install all parking garage and directional signage. The project is slated for completion by the end of March;
- Langley Air Force Base and St. Elizabethâ€™s Hospital, both awarded by Tompkins Construction, to design, fabricate and install all building identification and wayfinding/directional signage. The projects are both slated for completion by late summer;
- DC-USA, planned as the largest retail development in the District of Columbia, awarded by Grid Properties to design, fabricate and install all wayfinding and garage signage. The current phase of the project will be complete within 30 days;
- The DC Heritage Trail, awarded by Fort Myer Construction, to fabricate and install new trail markers within the walking trail, which run throughout the District.
- The Benning Road Metro parking garage, as well as signage for the expansion project at Dulles Airport.
Recent Project Awards
Gelberg Signs has recently been awarded the following contracts:
- Silverline Phase 2-Dulles Rail Contractors
- Westfield’s Montgomery
- Ben’s Chili Bowl
- WMATA/MD DOT/Mont. County Project, awarded $450,000 by Silver Spring Transit Center, to furnish and install wayfinding, informational, and real time (LCD) signage for parking garage structure.
- Modernizing of Mary Switzer Building, awarded $140,000 to furnish and install new interior ADA and wayfinding signage including building identification directories located in Northeast DC.
- National Geospacial Agency, awarded $450,000 to furnish Cast-in-Place Monument Signs, architechtural post and panels, wayfinding and ADA signage.
- United Medical Center, awarded $350,000 to furnish exterior building identification and exterior wayfinding signage throughout the perimeter of the hospital and parking areas.
- WMATA Red Line Rehabilitation Project - 10 Stations, awarded $1.42M to furnish all new signage at 10 WMATA train stations (Silver Spring to Dupont Circle).
- Chevy Chase Bank to Capital One Bank rebranding program for American Signcrafters, awarded $150,000 to furnish and install new signs at 50+ locations in the Washington Metropolitan area..
- Stroddert Elementary School, awarded $40,000.
- DC Public Schools, awarded $78,000 for ADA signage project at Eastern High School, Banneker High School and Oyster Adams Elementary.
- DC Public Libraries, awarded $189,000 for work at Benning, Anacostia, Shaw and Tenley libraries.
- UDC Building 52, awarded $33,000.
- United Way Building, awarded $60,000 for exterior and interior identification and way-finding signs.
- Missile Defense Agency, awarded $60,000 for interior way-finding signs.
- Bread for the City, awarded $37,000 for exterior building identification.